High School Boys Pre-season Development Sessions
October 13, 2014 - The Kingston Impact are pleased to announce additional developmental training for high school age boys starting on Sunday October 19th at Holy Cross C.S.S.
These sessions are designed not to interfere with the high school or club season.
Purpose of Sessions
- Skill development
- Club and high school season preparation
- Opportunity to train with coaches of the Impact Junior and Major Midget Elite teams
- Open to all high school aged boys
- Intended for athletes who will be trying out for Impact Junior and Midget teams in January
- Sessions start October 19th
- Between 10 and 15 total sessions depending on gym availability
- Sundays 6:30 to 8:00 at Holy Cross SS
- Cost $65
- Payment can be made directly to the coach at the session
For additional information, please contact Sheldon Laidman.