To simplify processing, we are asking that all participants register through our online system.
- Online Registration via SportSavvy (Only way to pay by credit card)
If you cannot pay by credit card, please download the registration form, fill out and deliver with payment (cash or cheque made out to "Kingston Impact") to: 324 Waterloo Drive Kingston, ON K7M 8P3.
If you have any further questions please email email@example.com for help.
Note: if our program is full, we do offer a wait list. We will make every effort to accommodate as many players as possible.
As of the 2015-2016 season, the Impact is offering a special family discount for large families that wish to participate in our D-League program. The first 2 children are full price, but each additional child will be registered at a 50% discount. To qualify for this, please register all children at the same time using our online registration or please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further options.
Atom Boys 2017-2018
The Atom Boys program provides an age appropriate basketball program for young male athletes 10 to 11 years old by providing a fun, active and healthy learning environment.
- Provide an age appropriate basketball program for male athletes 10 to 11 years old
- Introduction to more competitive basketball concepts
- Who: Boys born in 2006-2007
- Where: West - Bayridge S.S. | East - Ecole Sir John A. MacDonald
- When: Saturday 2:00pm - 3:30pm
- Starts: September 9th, 2017
- Ends: Sunday, March 4th, 2018 - (Championship day)
- Cost: $145.00 per player
Please note we will be running 2 programs again this year:
- Atom Boys West at Bayridge S.S.
- Atom Boys East at Ecole Sir John A. MacDonald
This program is divided into 2 parts:
- Skills Development (September - December)
- Leage Play (January - March)
The first half of the program emphasizes skill development. All sessions will include modified games but the focus will be developing athlete's skills.
Following the Christmas break, the 2nd half of the program will be a standard House League format. There will be an East and West division. Equal teams will be formed and a round robin schedule will be played in each division.Standings will be kept.
Division Championship weekend will be held on March 3rd (Divisional Playoffs) and March 4th (Division Championship – Gold and Bronze Medal Games)
On March 4th the winners of the East will play the winners of the West in the league finals for the House League Trophy.
Rules for the league play include:
- Score kept but not individual points or fouls / player fouling continually to gain advantage - coach to address
- Cross court baskets set at regulation height utilizing both courts
- Call violations, penalize & work to reduce
- Half court drop back rule upon securing defensive possession
- Under emphasize the score & over emphasize the quality of play with practice skills applied
- Will balance teams if lob sided attendance
- Student convenors referee
For more information on this program, please contact:
| Terry Donnelly - Director (House League) |