Interested in Coaching?
As we continue to grow basketball in Kingston the need for volunteers to help coach and organize becomes greater.
Kingston Impact will always support volunteer coaches and will also provide some incentives in order to be able to have a volunteer head coach for each of the divisions during the September to December skills development time.
There will be a coaches training night on September 5th, 2017 top go over some basic drills to help ease new coaches into the role. I am also working with Jr NBA to have another training night with them. Probably have the coaches do both as it will probably be a crossover.
For more information, please email: email@example.com.
The Kingston Impact Basketball Club strives to provide all its players’ access to qualified, enthusiastic and safe coaches. To that end, the club is committed to sponsoring coaching clinics and initiating other programs designed to support and develop our coaches.
In our Development League, we will do our best to provide these opportunities but we understand that not all volunteers have the time to attend. What we do expect is that all our Development Leagues coaches will:
- Be energetic, organized and have a positive attitude while in the gym.
- Be available on a once per week basis for their assigned practice/game time or be responsible for finding a suitable replacement.
- Be prepared to conduct a 45 to 60 minute practice each week.
- Be prepared to assist guest coaches who may, from time to time, conduct clinics during the house-league practice times.
- Be the main point of contact between the Club and the members of the team in order to pass on important information such as schedules and changes.
- Provide a completed CPIC prior to becoming involved with their assigned team.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.