To simplify processing, we are asking that all participants register through our online system.
- Online Registration via SportSavvy (Only way to pay by credit card)
If you cannot pay by credit card, please download the registration form, fill out and deliver with payment (cash or cheque made out to "Kingston Impact") to: 324 Waterloo Drive Kingston, ON K7M 8P3.
If you have any further questions please email email@example.com for help.
Note: if our program is full, we do offer a wait list. We will make every effort to accommodate as many players as possible.
As of the 2015-2016 season, the Impact is offering a special family discount for large families that wish to participate in our D-League program. The first 2 children are full price, but each additional child will be registered at a 50% discount. To qualify for this, please register all children at the same time using our online registration or please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further options.
Grad League 2017-2018
NOTE: We will be looking into running Grad League for the 2017-2018 season but due to lack of gym space and the need for a volunteer to be present and oversee the gym time (1 hr/week) the program may not run. If interested in volunteering to run this program, please email email@example.com for further information.
A Co-ed league designed for High School kids who want to play basketball but may not be on their school team.It follows a pick up style of play with a 20 minute warm up of fun skills followed by an hour of game time.
- Who: Boys & Girls born in 2000-2003
- Where: TBD
- When: TBD
- Starts: TBD
- Ends: TBD
- Cost: $120.00 per player
- Warm-up & game format only
- Teams selected each week, pick up format
- Full court game – 4 min. shifts of 5 on 5
- Modified rules
- Stop time on free throw only, last minute of half or injury
- Jump ball alternates or goes to team losing by more than 10 points
- Shooting fouls missed are 1 point + 1 for made free throw & shooting fouls made are 2 points + 1 for made free throw
- All other fouls are possession only
- Score kept but not individual points or fouls / player fouling continually to gain advantage - coach to address
- Half court drop back rule upon securing defensive possession
- Balance teams if lop sided attendance
- Student convenors referee Grad
For more information on this program, please contact:
| Terry Donnelly - Director (House League) |