To simplify processing, we are asking that all participants register through our online system.
- Online Registration via SportSavvy (Only way to pay by credit card)
If you cannot pay by credit card, please download the registration form, fill out and deliver with payment (cash or cheque made out to "Kingston Impact") to: 324 Waterloo Drive Kingston, ON K7M 8P3.
If you have any further questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
Note: if our program is full, we do offer a wait list. We will make every effort to accommodate as many players as possible.
As of the 2015-2016 season, the Impact is offering a special family discount for large families that wish to participate in our D-League program. The first 2 children are full price, but each additional child will be registered at a 50% discount. To qualify for this, please register all children at the same time using our online registration or please contact email@example.com for further options.
As of September 1st, 2014, the Kingston Impact Development Refund Policy is as follows:
- To request a refund, the Impact's administrator must receive a written request by email.
- Full refunds will be provided up until the start of the 1st session.
- Up until the start of the 3rd scheduled session, the club will provide a full refund less $30 administration fee.
- After the start of the 3rd scheduled session, no refunds will be issued.
To request a refund, please email our Administrator